What is SCHNIZZFEST?
The concept for SCHNIZZFEST was born over ten years ago, even before the inception of TruMethods. Gary and Bob wanted to have an event where MSPs from around the world could come together and focus on the process of improving their business without the usual conference distractions.
What knowledge and perspective do you gain?
SCHNIZZFEST is a mixture of content, discussions and member-to-member networking. Topics will include sales, business success principles, and service delivery.
SCHNIZZFEST is only for TruMethods members so the people around you will be implementing the same processes and speaking the same language. This is a great opportunity to share experiences and form relationships with others in the IT Service industry.
This event is for business owners, practice area executives and key employees that touch every area of your business. We will discuss financials, goals and the process for building a successful IT company. Only bring the people in your organization that are in a position to know this information.
The SCHNIZZ is…
- The embodiment of attitude, self-image and self-discipline
- A commitment to being the best you can be
- Helping others to be the best they can be
- An expectation to succeed
- Approaching each day with passion and enthusiasm
- The SCHNIZZ is what separates good companies from great companies!
for SCHNIZZFEST 2017!
June 15th-17th, 2017
The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
Our goal is to bring the "TruMethods Way" to life including sales process, service delivery and command.
What has changed for our members over the past year? What changes are coming in our industry? We will discuss what changes could impact your business and how to prepare.
Our panel discussions are consistently rated one of the best parts of Schnizzfest. We'll have panels with TruMethods members and industry experts.
Add perspective and business knowledge from outside the industry.
TruMethods members come back to Schnizzfest each year to meet and spend time with other IT Service Providers. We've carved out ample time for you to network with your peers.
Great Idea Contest
Enter your great idea and compete to win one-on-one time with Gary & Bob.
It's Schnizzfest... how could we not have fun?
Early Bird Registration
Available until March 31st
$795 per attendee
$895 per attendee
Optional Pre-Day: myITprocess User Group Workshop
$149 per attendee (Registration & attendance to Schnizzfest required)
June 15th, 2017: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
*Hotel is not included – Group rate is $209 per night
Thursday, June 15th, 2017
Cocktail Reception & Registration- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Friday, June 16th
Schnizzfest Workshop (Breakfast, Lunch and Coffee Breaks provided) 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, June 16th
Special Event for Members (Schnizz Party!) – 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, June 17th
Schnizzfest Workshop (Breakfast and Coffee Break Provided)
7:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Special Guest Speaker
Matthew has more than 20 years of experience in starting and running high-growth tech companies, especially in the areas of predictive analytics and optimisation. He is currently the CEO of Complexica, a provider of Artificial Intelligence software that helps large organizations increase revenue, margin, and customer engagement through automated analytics.
Matthew’s business achievements have been featured in numerous television shows and publications, including Time Magazine, Newsweek, and Forbes. He was named the Pearcey Foundation “Entrepreneur of the Year”, Business Journal “40 under 40” list of accomplished business leaders, University of North Carolina “Alumnus of the Year”, and Ernst and Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” finalist.
Matthew is the author of several books, including “Life in Half a Second”, “Winning Credibility”, “Puzzle-Based Learning”, and “Adaptive Business Intelligence”. He is also a board director at Prophecy International (ASX: PRO) and ComOps (ASX: COM), and a Limited Partner in Blackbird Ventures, an Australian early-stage venture capital fund. From 2005 – 2016 he held the position of Visiting Fellow at the University of Adelaide where he lectured on the subject of technology commercialisation for graduate students.
- The best of the industry are here. These are the people you want to learn from and this is the group to be with. Do you want to run with the mediocre or run with the best in the industry? – Myles Keough, Spade Technology
- Schnizzfest is a great opportunity to be in the community. Community is so critical to success; being able to meet the people that are doing this in other markets on a daily basis is paramount in achieving and exceeding your goals. - Scott Warner, Connecting Point
- The content is the best of any event we attend. It is always very specific, concise, and applicable to building your business. No matter where you are in business there is always something you can take away. – Stuart Bryan, I-M Technology